Toro has released its new Evolution AG irrigation controller - a simple, intuitive, and economical controller - which gives agricultural and horticultural growers the needed features to best manage water usage and other inputs.
The Evolution AG allows growers the ability to control the opening and closing of irrigation and fertigation valves reliably on any determined schedule. The Evolution AG can be set to water, mist, or both in seconds, minutes, or hours.
Other controller features include:
- Flexible programming with valve runtimes from one second to 24 hours
- Fertilizer injection program that manages up to two fertilizer pumps
- Pulse irrigation for difficult soils and subsurface drip irrigation
- Easy to use and simple to program
- Ability to run up to four valves at once
- Looping programs
- Modular expansion: 4, 8, 12, and 16 valves
- Siimple English/Spanish toggle
The Evolution AG controller offers simple programming with higher level features in a separate ‘advanced’ menu. A built-in USB port enables firmware upgrades and the ability to save, load, and transfer programs.
The controller is backed by a Toro five-year warranty, plus customer direct access to technical support.
Toro says its agricultural customers needed a moderately priced controller that used familiar agricultural terminology, was easy to program, and performed the basic functions of watering and fertilizing.
Horticultural customers wanted a controller to perform watering and misting for cooling or propagation. Toro believes the Evolution AG meets these needs and more.