World Ag Expo, the world’s largest annual farm equipment and agriculture technology exhibition, has launched a newly redesigned Web site.
Structured to provide the most current information about the Expo to its estimated 100,000 attendees and one-half million online users, the new worldagexpo.com is designed with each type of user in mind. Attendees can access the site for general information, an exhibitor can download tools for a successful event and media can access the expo’s archived high-resolution photos and articles.
Among the expanded site features worldagexpo.com  provides:
• News - The latest Expo news comes from the grounds at the International Agri-Center.
• Digital show grounds – On this fully interactive digital show ground interface, attendees can map their show, plan for seminars and see which companies will attend World Ag Expo.
• Register online – Launched in 2008, digital registration is a tool for attendees to receive their badge before the Expo, insuring limited or no waiting in line and a reduced admission cost.
• Pictures and videos – Learn more about the Expo by visiting the photo gallery and video archive.
• Event tickets – Purchase event tickets and have them mailed to you to before the Expo.
• Register for the Toyota Tundra FFA Giveaway – A new 2009 Toyota Tundra will be given away at World Ag Expo. Make sure to purchase an entry ticket by signing up online.
• Hotels and restaurants – Locate a nearby hotel and great restaurants for your visit.
• Official magazine – Do you receive the official magazine of World Ag Expo? Sign-up online to receive a copy to be sure you have all the information on the 2009 Expo.
• Seminar podcasts – During the Expo, download podcasts of seminars you missed.
• “This is the first step in providing year-round access to all who are involved with the World Ag Expo,” said CEO Jerry Sinift. “There is enough information and technology shared at the Expo to last much longer than three days. This new site will help us continue to be a resource long after the gates close.”
World Ag Expo occupies more than 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space, hosts more than 1,600 exhibitors and draws an estimated 100,000 attendees over its three-day run.