Grape growers who fight disease, insect and weed pressure have a strong arsenal of protection when they use the Arysta LifeScience portfolio of products:
- OMITE® 30WS Miticide gives growers a unique fuming action which penetrates dense webbing and nooks and crannies in fighting spider mites at every life stage, making it the go-to rescue treatment in grapes. Rainfastness and lasting control make OMITE effective throughout the growing season. Arysta LifeScience recommends rotating or tank-mixing with miticides with different modes of action to prevent development of resistance to OMITE.
- ACRAMITE®-50WS Miticide offers quick knockdown and versatile protection against a variety of spider mites, at all life stages, in grapes up to 30 days after treatment. Additionally, ACRAMITE goes easy on beneficial insects and predator mites. Similarly, this product should be rotated or tank-mixed with miticides with different modes of action to prevent resistance.
- CASORON® Herbicide gives control of a wide range of weeds, including tough-to-kill horsetail (Equisetum), nutsedge and perennial grasses. The unique formulation, which can be tank-mixed with other herbicides for complete control, is applied to the soil. It works on pre-emergent and early post-emergent weeds by forming a herbicidal vapor barrier that kills seeds and roots.
- VITICURE® Fungicide gives grape growers an economical and highly effective option that goes beyond prevention of Powdery mildew through reach-back activity, which can help cure existing infections. A locally systemic protectant fungicide, VITICURE has no known cross-resistance to other Group 3 DMI fungicides. It can be tank-mixed with PH-D® and ELEVATE® Fungicides, and when applied in a Powdery mildew spray schedule, VITICURE enhances the activity of registered fungicides used for the control of Botrytis bunch rot.
- PH-D® Fungicide helps provide complete Powdery mildew protection along with VITICURE. PH-D is a Group 19 broad-spectrum fungicide with a mode of action that inhibits fungal cell wall formation and provides suppression of Powdery mildew and control of Bunch rot organisms like Botrytis and Cladosporium. It improves the efficacy of products like VITICURE that are designed to control these harmful diseases, making PH-D a valuable resistance management tool to grape growers.
- ELEVATE® Fungicide gives wine and table grapes the protection they need against Botrytis bunch rot. ELEVATE is a member of the FRAC group 17 fungicide class, making it an excellent fit in resistance management plans. When used in tank mixes, ELEVATE will help ensure effective disease control while preserving a grape grower’s fungicide options for years to come.
- KANEMITE® Miticide provides fast knockdown, effective mite management and a short pre-harvest interval, making it a smart solution for late-season mite management in grapes. Specifically, KANEMITE is effective against two-spotted spider mite, Willamette spider mite, and Pacific spider mite. Unlike some miticides, KANEMITE is easy on predatory mites and other beneficial species, and its unique active ingredient – acequinocyl – makes it the ideal choice for managing mite resistance in grape vineyards.
To learn more about the Arysta LifeScience portfolio of crop protection products, contact your crop protection retailer, visit www.ArystaSpecialty.com/Grapes or call 866-761-9397.
OMITE is a restricted-use pesticide. State registrations may be pending. Always read and follow label directions. ELEVATE, the KANEMITE logo and PH-D are registered trademarks of Arysta LifeScience North America, LLC. The ELEVATE logo and the PH-D logo are trademarks of Arysta LifeScience North America, LLC. ACRAMITE, CASORON, OMITE, and VITICURE are registered trademarks of MacDermid Agricultural Solutions Inc. KANEMITE is a registered trademark of Agro-Kanesho Company. Arysta LifeScience and the Arysta LifeScience logo are registered trademarks of Arysta LifeScience Corporation. ©2017 Arysta LifeScience North America, LLC. SPC-1683