Additional information sites

For more information on the California Ground Water Protection program, Go to or where there is a one-hour, DPR accredited continuing education on the new program. It not only explains the difference between the new and old programs, licensed pest control advisers, qualified and private applicators can also earn one hour of continuing education credit in laws and regulations by taking the course online.

Additional information, including maps of GWPAs, is also included at the following sites:

This information is also available through your county agricultural commissioner.

Hide comments


  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.